As a left-handed, getting a high quality gaming mouse was a limited option. Today, the options variesfor the left-handed individual, but still, a few of them are good for the gamers. 10 percent of the world’s people are left-handed, making it critical that you get a quality left-handed gaming mouse. The biggest problem left-handed people face is a non-symmetrical design that is specifically targeted at right-handed individuals. Besides, there is a lack of customized options and few mirrored versions specifically for the lefty. To make life easier for you left-handers here is a list of the top best left-handed gaming mice on the market. It is up to you to pick a mouse offers you the best options.
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
This wireless mouse has been a personal preference for the left-handed. Just a few years ago, the wireless mouse offered limited features, but that has all changed due to the technological revolution happening. Many people never foresaw the possibility of a product like the Logitech G900 making its way onto the market. Some of the features you will relish about this product include a highly optimized wireless connection, power efficient battery, an accurate optical sensor, and most significantly the symmetrical design. As you look at the mouse, you notice the ambidextrous design that is perfect for both the right and left-handed users.
One of the major issues with ambidextrous mice is that they have buttons on both sides. The biggest problem has been that the left-handed could not equally use both hands and the chance of accidentally hitting them during gameplay. Thankfully, the G900 has overcome this by allowing you to swap buttons on either side or removing them all together. Even with removable side buttons, there does not seem to be any compromise, and you still get the perfect travel distance for a nice tactile click.
The light scroll wheel feels sturdy with its grated defined scroll steps. A DPI adjustment button is placed just below the scroll wheel, and it feels excellent with indication lights for great visual feedback. The right and left clicks use a mechanical design with a built-in metal pivot bar for reduced pre-travel distance and force required to actuate them. Regarding size, this Chaos Spectrum is considereda medium to a small-sized mouse that is perfect for claw and palm grips.
The included Logitech gaming software that comes with this mouse takes customization options available to a whole new level. You can save up to five distinct profiles on the board’s memory. You also get the option of remapping the buttons to your favorite commands and new macros. The lighting customization is unique with a full spectrum offering 16.8 million colors to match your particular gaming setup. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon with extra discount.
Razer Naga Chroma
Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) games are a particular genre that requires many buttons to actuate different weapons and skills. It is time to appreciate the various options in gaming peripherals available for the MMO niche games, but selecting the best one for you may be tough, especially for the left-handed. The Razer mouse is a product specifically designed to offer distinct features addressing the requirements. For World of Warcraft players, the Naga has always held an iconic peripheral position. An innovation incorporates engineering and technology for the left-handed market.
The mouse’s build quality feels great with its anti-slip coating and nice rubber coating. The 135 grams Naga is a bit on the heavier side but offers you a reliable system. The mouse is well shaped to take care of the ergonomics with a rubber grip on the left side for a secure fit for both your pinky and ring fingers. Naga comes with an 8200 DPI 4G-laser sensor that offers precise tracking in gameplay and super accurate in any DPI set up. The braided cable has a logo on the tip to help you differentiate with any other cables you might have plugged in.
The Razer Naga brings plenty to your table considering its excellent build quality and proper ergonomics; sensor performance is good, and an option to change sensitivity on the go is one you will appreciate. 12-thumb buttons on the right side add plenty of customizable features gamers will love for the ultimate power at the tip of the thumb as well as excellent driver software that is very easy to use. Click here to buy on Amazon, with free shipping.
Zowie Gear Gaming Mouse (FK2)
While shopping for the best gaming mouse, a key feature to look at is its precision and comfortable shape. There is no “perfect mouse,” but the Zowie FK2is regarded as one of the best high-end gaming peripherals on the market. Its ambidextrous design is ideal for the right and left-hand user, and it brings you a super-fast optical sensor cycling through 400 to 3200 DPI. In addition, this mouse is a favorite of many gaming athletes, and it tends to be a number weapon in many tournaments.
While the shell design and material remain intact from the original FK1, there are several changes under the bonnet. The FK2 is still perfect for palm and claw grips and gives innovative accuracy in multiple styles and hand sizes. The two low profile side buttons on each side are easy to reach and actuate but still far away to prevent accidental clicks. One of the main changes is the upgraded OMRON switches that require less actuating force and better feedback. Another change is the scroll wheel, which is now a 16-step scroll that provides better feedback for single manuscripts while switching weapons in gameplay. Besides, the mouse is more durable and has clearer system compared to its predecessor. Click here to check out more reviews and buy on Amazon.
All the gaming mice that are listed above have an ambidextrous design, meaning that you use both hands equally well and are a recommendation by many top gamers. Each of the products above promises high performance and high-quality gameplay, so it is all up to you to choose the right one that fits your budget and personal preferences as well. We recommend Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum, click here to buy it on Amazon. This left handed gaming mice is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.
- What Everybody Else Does When It Comes to Lego Harry Potter Games and What You Need to Be Doing Different
- What Absolutely Everybody Is Saying About Best Gaming Mice 2016 and What You Have to Do
- The Fundamentals of Lego Mobile Police Unit You Will be Able to Benefit From Beginning Immediately
- The Bad Side of Lego Mos Eisley Cantina
- The Silent Gaming Mouse Trap
- White Gaming Mouse Can Be Fun for Everyone
- Gossip, Deception and Steelseries Gaming Mouse
- Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on Best Left Handed Gaming Mouse 2016
- The New Angle On Cheap Gaming Mice Just Released
- Lego Star Wars Figurine Features
- How to Choose Left Handed Computer Mouse
- The New Fuss About Mouse Left Hand
- What is Really Happening with Budget Gaming Mouse
- The Ideal Approach to Razer Deathadder Left
- The Most Disregarded Answer for Lego Friends Tree House
- Top Lego Duplo Number Train Reviews!
- Hearsay, Deception and Pc Gaming Mouse
- Rumored Hype on Left Handed Gaming Keyboard Uncovered
- Get the Scoop on Razer Naga Left Before You’re Too Late
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Top Gaming Mouse
- Razer Deathadder Tips & Guide
- What to Do About Lego Remote Control Car
- Classified Information on Rat Gaming Mouse Only the Pros Know About
- The Most Incredibly Disregarded Answer for Razer Gaming Mouse
- Things You Should Know About Logitech Gaming Mice
- Lego Indiana Jones Sets Secrets
- One of the Most Incredibly Ignored Answers for Lego Duplo Basic Bricks
- Best Mouse at a Glance
- Uncommon Article Gives You the Facts on Jurassic Park Lego Sets That Only a Few People Know Exist
- Top Best Gaming Mice Reviews!
- Effective Techniques for Best Gaming Mouse That You Can Use Today
- How to Choose Best Mmo Mouse
- Hearsay, Lies and Best Left Handed Mice
- What You Don’t Know About Lego Duplo Mickey Mouse Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- Mmo Gaming Mouse – Is it a Scam?
- The Demise of Razer Deathadder Left Hand Edition
- The Importance of Left Handed Mouse Logitech
- All About Wireless Left Handed Mouse
- Buying Mouse for Left Handed
- Know What an Old Pro Thinks About Gaming Mouse Left Handed
- Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on Best Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
- Brief Article Teaches You the Ins and Outs of Razer Deathadder Left Handed and What You Should Do Today
- Left Handed Mouse Wireless Options
- Buying Best Left Handed Gaming Mouse
- Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Razer Naga Left Handed Is Wrong and What You Should Know
- The Mystery of Logitech Left Handed Mouse That Nobody Is Discussing
- The Most Neglected Fact Regarding Razer Left Handed Mouse Explained
- Most Noticeable Ambidextrous Mouse
- Why People Aren’t Discussing Best Left Handed Mouse
- The History of Left Handed Wireless Mouse Refuted
- The Forbidden Facts Regarding Left Handed Mouse Revealed by an Old Pro
- Left Handed Gaming Mouse – the Story
- Gamer Mouse Features
- The True Story About Gaming Mouse That the Experts Don’t Want You to Know
- How to Find Wireless Gaming Mouse on the Web
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Gaming Mouse Pad
- Who Else Wants to Learn About Best Mouse Gaming?
- A Review of Gaming Mouse Best
- Secret Techniques for Best Claw Grip Mouse Only Couple of People Know
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Best Razer Mouse
- Choosing Mouse Games
- Best Affordable Gaming Mouse – a Quick Overview
- The Best System to Use for Left Handed Naga Unveiled
- The Chronicles of the Best Mouse
- Top Razer Deathadder Left Hand Secrets
- Secret Information on Best Gaming Laser Mouse Only the Experts Know About
- What You Need to Know About Top Mouse
- The Secret Details Regarding What Is the Best Razer Mouse That People Don’t Know About
- Ideas, Formulas and Shortcuts for Left Handed Gaming Keyboard
- Vital Pieces of Left Handed Computer Mouse